Millennial-ize It Forum- How to Recruit, Manage, Develop, and Engage Millennials
The "Millennial-ize It" Forum is a 1-day leadership development intensive hosted by the Center for Millennial Engagement to teach innovative companies how to attract, manage, develop, and retain millennials in today's diverse multi-generational workforce.
Forum attendees come from a variety of private and public sectors including healthcare, financial services, tech, communications, manufacturing, law enforcement, real estate, retail, aviation and hospitality.
- Senior HR Leaders
- Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- ERG Sponsors & Leaders
- HR Leaders
- Talent Leaders
- L&D Leaders
- OD Consultants & Practitioners
- Company Leaders (any type)
- Managers of Millennials*
- Space is Limited. (We will not be taking waitlist requests this year)
- Registration Includes Catered Breakfast and Lunch Registration is transferable, but not refundable. All sales are final.
- Email additional registration requests to firstname.lastname@example.org